Gold in Rubbish Can..?

I study in a college, where there is held a Cultural Tech Fest. It happened to end few days ago happily with many people having enjoyed it. As if there exists any event... it is obvious that all he people will take the snapshot of that memory so for the memory to last many ages.
I too did that with my mobile phone which has an embedded camera of 3 mp. :|

I thought to share my memories with many of my friends in the FB. So I had to upload it to some PC first. I searched my PHONE via bluetooth from the Laptop that I own. It was only to find out that I have some problem in my Laptop bluetooth device... :( :( And I didn't install any software that could take photos from the mobile to Laptop.
Ohh.. Now I cannot share my memories with my friends miles away from me.

I was roaming in the corridor of my wing of Hostel. So box in between the path got my attention. I knew that was some dropped of thrash. I took few steps near it saw that was the cover of some samsung mobile..(mine is also samsung). I had preserved my own cover..but it was in sweet home where all the installation CD is there!! So I thought why that person s so careless...he might find it useful.
Few seconds later I reminded it was just the cover not the cable wires. :) That guy might have cleaned his room throwing out the waste. Since he cover box was considerable size, I got a strong feeling to KICK it. As soon as I kicked it box flew throwing out a CD... PC STUDIO..a software for Samsung mobiles. :) :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that was a kick of luck !! :P :D

Anonymous said...

Hi.

We recently won The Stylish Blogger Award and now we are passing it onto you. Cheer's to dancing in your own way! Congrats and enjoy. Find out award details here: http://www.imagination19.blogspot.com

Thank You.
Take Care.

Post a Comment