DAYS & NIGHTS

From many days i have been thinking that what worth telling thing did i perform was from the day my last examination took place..... Nothing???

Okay

One worthily work i have done yesterday was signing up in Blog spot. Thanks to my Bro.

I had a whole two months holidays, which yielded me nothing. The days & nights went on & on, they waited for none.

I was not in touch with my friends who went for coaching classes in c programming. Now i stand there knowing nothing for my further studies.... I would be leaving the home to move into a hostel for the first time in next few days for joining in the IIT - KGP ( Computer Science Dual degree) . Feeling that i gonna to hostel gives me fear & no sorrow. Fear is because i will be thrown into a complete new group of people.

All these holidays i would only remember that i have been playing games on the Face book. And i regret for wasting most valuable holidays for nothing. I wish i could have learnt playing Guitar or car driving or some thing or the other.

These holidays could have been wonderful if i would have opted for some tour to few places where my bro went last year in the name of INDUSTRIAL TOUR.... Hmm

Regretting on past will not melt the heart of TIME, it will not stop or even turn back to see it's trail. It has a great character which has mountain height determination ( even more).

Now i will have to plan what should be my next move in the world where i know nothing???

0 comments:

Post a Comment