T Shirt design...Shaurya (IIT KGP)


After Many days I am about to start Blogging again...Now again my bro persuaded to do this...okay leave it.


Hi..Now in my mind goes the ideas for making a T shirt designs...for what? My College conducts Shaurya every year. This is an event held for athletics. This events include race with foot, ball games like volley, football & they don't include cricket. Yeah, but they include hockey. And there will be NO swimming. At these events they will have few volunteers and the organising committee should give the shirts for those poor fellows. For that they are conducting an event VIRTUOSO. In this event only First Years can present their ideas for a T-Shirt. It's not that seniors can't do that, but they want a sincere contribution from Freshers. And for this event I too liked to do it. But I couldn't figure out their email ID to submit it in soft copy or making an hard copy was out of scope because it needs some colors. And i thought it to mess. So I didn't take any step of preparing a T-shirt. Today Morning..My friend came to me saying he got a brilliant idea for preparing a T shirt design. I was too sleepy at that time...it wasn't too early, but i was sleeping till late. From that time, we were engrossed in making a design. We had to take a break in the middle for lunch. While having it I was thinking nothing but T shirt. Later after many erasing and editing we made it at last. But that picture it came lacked clarity. Still he said those people only want the Idea, not the actual clarity. So he convinced me by telling that & we at last posted keeping both names. He left saying he would return after 2 hours to make another design. I opened many sites for making shirt. He didn't return. So I left it. The winner would be given 10k worth appliances. I told dad about this he said if I would win he will give me the amount. That made me happy, but I don't have any confidence to win it. That all depends on HIS will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment