Words go on... Life goes on...

Now I am writing this blog after seeing the film 'who am i' by Jakie Chan. This is was a good film full of stunts ( Jakie Chan's film does not lack any stunt).
Now discussing with my friends I remembered Bruce Lee. He was one of the finest fighters world has ever known. The spirit of learning and practise of Bruce can inspire anyone. He used to fight and defeat 2 people in suppose 10 sec, he will be sad for that because he took a lot of time(for him). That attitude made him very fast. His punches were mad slow in the cinemas for the spectators for the movie to perceive the shot. This teaches us one major thing to live in this wonderful competitive world were life is a RACE. If u are slow, we would fall and die due to the stampede because there are many competers.
All this world is always taken to be race field. Why cannot we live a peaceful life. Won't there be a fame and money if we live for ourselves but not due to the feeling that others are running fast in the race? Why should live only for these things..fame and/or money? Can't there be a way which doesn't keeps us tensed? That is always peaceful?
World will shout "NO".
"IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY."
This is the quote that goes in mind when i can't find any way. It inspired me when I was in 5 grade. But I could really use it when in 9 grade. That time this quotation gave me inner strength and ultimately I could accomplish it (that was a small puzzle gave to us in our class).
So coming to our blog the will here is That question. So what could be the answer.
After making a lot of understanding the news coming from the newspaper, enthusiastic people who are killing themselves to make money, those who waste money for many unwanted things.. I came to know one thing.
To understand it again to make myself clear with that lets make an analysis my observation....so keep watching. I think the analysis and the answer would be great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment